FBS Forex Broker Review – Trade using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Platforms! FBS introduced itself to the world of Forex trading in 2009, and now enjoys a presence in more than 120 countries. The company is recognized as one of the fastest growing broker in the Asian markets both in 2012 and in 2013. And up to now it has received altogether over 30 awards in prestigious nominations including Best Forex Broker Asia, Best Forex Broker Middle East, Best Forex Brand Asia, Bets Partnership program, Best Bonus program and many more. FBS forex broker is regulated IFSC and CySEC and has its offices in THAILAND, KOREA (SOUTH), EGYPT, CHINA, INDONESIA, MYANMAR, MALAYSIA.
A number of top Forex brokers choose MT4 for their trading platform, and it comes as no surprise that FBS has done the same. And for those of you who are keen to use the upgrade to this popular software, FBS now offer MetaTrader 5.
Broker Bonuses and Advantages:
- low minimum deposit started from 1$
- 50$ No Deposit Forex Bonus – Click here To Open An Account
- $123 no deposit bonus will be waiting on your balance when you open a special bonus account
- Free Fore Demo Account
- 100% Deposit Bonus
- Regulated by IFSC and CySEC
- Cashback from FBS — receive up to $15 per lot
- Deposit insurance – Insure your deposit and never lose money again
- Leverage 1:3000
- Account Types: Cent account, Micro account, Standard account, Zero spread account, Unlimited account, ECN account
- Trade currency pairs, metals, CFD and cryptocurrencies.
- MT4 and MTA5 trading platform for web and mobile
- VPS services
- Trading Contests
- Floating, starting from 0.2 pip;
- Fixed, starting from 3 pip;
- Trading without spread (fixed spread of 0 pip)
- Deposit and withdrawal – Choose the most comfortable payment method!
Company offers some good promotions for traders. FBS also holds demo trading contests where winners can get cash prizes. FBS Forex Broker Review – Trade using MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Platforms
Customer feedback is very positive so they must be doing something right. One thing, however, that makes them unique is their ‘breakeven trading’ insurance scheme. We haven’t come across anyone else allowing traders to insure deposits, which if lost during trading FBS guarantee to pay you back.
FBS customer support is available in 18 different languages and is designed to offer the most comprehensive support to clients from a majority of Asian, European, and Middle Eastern clients. The live chat feature is an excellent feature to get immediate assistance, and official correspondence can be made through emails or phone calls.